Tuesday, February 21, 2023

James O'Keefe Tweeted: Since it’s already out there, here are my hea...

 
James O'Keefe's avatar
James O'Keefe
@JamesOKeefeIII
Since it's already out there, here are my heartfelt remarks to my staff this morning.

I need to make clear I have not resigned from the company, Project Veritas, I founded 13 years ago. I was stripped of my position as CEO and Chairman.

I came to the PV … twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
James O'Keefe's Video
Reply Retweet Like
Megan ODell's avatar
Megan ODell
@KCSReg3Director
Thankful for these Region 3 support team members helping make District Learning Day run smooth at @southdoylehs! @WatsonKCS #KCSRegion3 #DLD
Megan ODell's Photo
Reply Retweet Like
Lisa Parker's avatar
Lisa Parker
@MSULisaP
I never do this, but THIS is a last straw moment for me. Do not buy this sweatshirt. These two are friends of mine. The picture is from yesterday. They were NOT wearing this sweatshirt design. The company altered the photo. Trauma entrepreneurs are out in force and it's gross.
Lisa Parker's Photo
Reply Retweet Like
Purdue Men's Basketball's avatar
Purdue Men's Basketball
@BoilerBall
RT @rcolvin3: Last home game tomorrow for @mylesjcolvin and his teammates. Senior night Vs Park Tudor starts around 730pm. Y'all come on ou…
Reply Retweet Like
Colorado Men's Basketball's avatar
Colorado Men's Basketball
@CUBuffsMBB
RT @CUBuffs: Doubleheader hoops on Thursday! 🏀

◻️ 𝗪𝗘𝗔𝗥 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗧𝗘 ◻️

🎟️ cubuffs.com/tickets
#GoBuffs 🦬
Colorado Men's Basketball's Photo
Reply Retweet Like
Duke Better's avatar
Duke Better
@DukeBetter
this is such an embarrassing look for any of the Cameron Crazies involved. like... this photo is so cringe that it makes me mad lol twitter.com/AdamRoweTDD/st…
Reply Retweet Like
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND

No comments:

Post a Comment