Friday, February 24, 2023

Purdue Men's Basketball Tweeted: ⚫️ It’s Purdue. πŸ”΄ It’s Indiana. ...

 
Purdue Men's Basketball's avatar
Purdue Men's Basketball
@BoilerBall
⚫️ It's Purdue.
πŸ”΄ It's Indiana.

πŸ”ŠπŸ”ŠπŸ”Š And this time it's in OUR HOUSE.
Purdue Men's Basketball's Video
Reply Retweet Like
Richard G. West's avatar
Richard G. West
@RGW_News
After video of Alvin Kamara was released this week, @AD_DannyWhite & @UT_President have decided to remove him from the Jumbotron at Neyland.

Kamara is charged with battery after he beat a man outside a Vegas nightclub in Feb. 2022.

No word on who will be placed up there next.
Richard G. West's Photo
Reply Retweet Like
Elon Musk's avatar
Elon Musk
@elonmusk
I have unblocked everyone I blocked, apart from scammers. I recommend others do the same.

Negative feedback is a good thing.
Reply Retweet Like
Tennessee Baseball's avatar
Tennessee Baseball
@Vol_Baseball
Statement from Tennessee Athletics:
Tennessee Baseball's Photo
Reply Retweet Like
OnPointBasketball's avatar
OnPointBasketball
@DrewEbanks
RT @V3PrepAcademy: A look back at 6'8 2023 Affan Razzaq's season ahead of our first game at the @BigShotsGlobal Prep Nationals in Rick Hill…
Reply Retweet Like
Tyler Wood's avatar
Tyler Wood
@TyWood_11
I'm blessed to announce my commitment to the University of Tennessee! I'd like to thank my parents for the endless amount of support and for always believing in me. As well as my all of my coaches and teammates who have helped me along this journey! #GBO🍊 @RoyalsScoutTeam
Tyler Wood's Photo
Reply Retweet Like
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND

No comments:

Post a Comment